For the latest Ohio information on COVID-19, visit coronavirus.ohio.gov or call the Ohio Department of Health hotline at 1-833-4-ASK-ODH.
Ohio Department of Health
* Checklists for providers, businesses/employers, childcare and K-12 schools, colleges/universities, health providers, pharmacies, families, community and faith-based organizations and many more.
* Director's order to require an inventory of all ventilators in Ohio
* ODH online form to report ventilator inventory; due weekly at 5 pm every Wednesday
State of Ohio Board of Pharmacy
* Mandatory Statewide Inventory of Ventilators and Other Breathing Devices notice
* Board of Pharmacy COVID-19 response efforts
Ohio Department of Aging
* Guidelines to prevent COVID-19 spread in long term care facilities.
American Association for Homecare
The VGM Group
* CGS Administrators - Jurisdiction B DME MAC COVID-19 resources
* Coronavirus.gov is the source for the latest information about COVID-19 prevention, symptoms, and answers to common questions.
* CDC.gov/coronavirus has the latest public health and safety information from CDC and for the overarching medical and health provider community on COVID-19.
* USA.gov has the latest information about what the U.S. Government is doing in response to COVID-19.
Thank you to home medical equipment service providers and their partners in the manufacturing and distribution supply chain for your front-line efforts to keep patients served safely and timely during this public health crisis!
This is the critical role HME providers have ALWAYS served in our healthcare delivery system which is vital now more than ever to keep patients HOME!
NCART Initiates Weekly Series of CRT Webinars
Guest Article Provided by Sandra Harbrecht, Paul Werth Associates