Sign Up Now for the OAMES Annual Meeting & Exhibition!
Looking forward to the holiday weekend? OAMES has you covered for looking forward with your business and staying focused on success. On October 4-5 we'll be hosting the OAMES 37th Annual Meeting & Exhibition at The Grand Event Center in Columbus, where you'll hear a series of presentations tailored to keep your sights set on tackling the challenges the lie ahead.
So before you buy your hamburgers, prep the grill and invite the neighbors over, really start the weekend off right and register to attend this year's event.
Program highlights included:
- Patrick Stephan, Director of Managed Care for the Ohio Department of Medicaid, sharing the latest news on Ohio’s Medicaid managed care program
- Panel session explores the shifting HME markets with Laura Williard, VP Payer Relations, American Association for Homecare; Tom Hess Esq. Dinsmore & Shohl; and Pam Colbert, Esq. Brown & Fortunato
- Understanding Ohio’s opiate crisis from the employer and healthcare provider perspective by Ernie Boyd, RPh., Executive Director, Ohio Pharmacists Association
- Breaking news from Washington on Medicare bidding relief, federal legislation, CMS rules and more covered by Cara Bachenheimer, Senior VP, Government Relations, Invacare
- Update on HME licensure changes: From Respiratory Care to Pharmacy Board by Steven Schierholt, Esq., Executive Director, State of Ohio Board of Pharmacy
- Review of Ohio’s historic budget battle this summer; what does it mean to HME providers? by Deborah Hackathorn, Senior Vice President, CivicPoint, LLC
- Overview of Medicaid DME policy changes (over 30 revised rules) coming in 2018 by Mark Rogers, Health Plan Policy Administrator, Ohio Department of Medicaid
- Sarah Hanna, ECS Billing & Consulting, leads a keynote session on leadership and building a loyal business team
- And more! See full schedule and session descriptions here.
Facility Information – The conference will be held at the Grand Event Center in Columbus Ohio (Grandview area) and is attached to the Courtyard by Marriott (details provided below) ample parking is free and adjacent to the property.
Hotel Accommodations - We have reserved a block of rooms at the Courtyard by Marriott, and it is attached to The Grand Event Center, where our meeting is being held.
Courtyard by Marriott
780 Yard St.
Columbus, OH 43212
Overnight Dates: October 3 and 4
Call 1-888-797-1886 and ask for the OAMES Annual Meeting group rate of $159. Rate is Available until September 9, 2017