The Exhibit Hall is Sold Out! Now Let's Sell Out our Attendee Space!
Overflow Hotel Rooms Available at Hyatt Place Next Door
OAMES proudly hosts the best educational and networking event for Ohio's HME business community!
The agenda is packed with sessions you don't want to miss covering the hottest topics in Ohio and on the national front. Some of the featured speakers include
- Dr. Mary Applegate, Ohio Medicaid Medical Director
- Laura Williard with AAHomecare,
- Cara Bachenheimer with Brown & Fortunato
- Mark Higley with VGM
- Kelly Grahovac with The van Halem Group
- Mike Scarsella with Compass Health and more!
What you need to know:
- Registration – Sign up today using our secure online system or download our hard copy form to fax or mail your registration to the OAMES office. We’re pleased to offer NO CHANGE on registration rates again this year!
- Meeting location – The conference will be held at The Grand Event Center in Columbus, Ohio (Grandview area west of The Ohio State University).
- Overnight accommodations - Courtyard by Marriott attached to the meeting facility only has rooms available on Oct. 22nd at their standard rate. To make a reservation, call 1-888-797-1886 . The Hyatt Place across the street has rooms available for both October 22 and 23. To make a reservation at the Hyatt Place call 1-614-280-1234.
Questions? If you have any questions about registration or exhibiting, feel free to contact Heidi Moss at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the sessions or featured speakers, contact Kam Yuricich at email@example.com