Registration Now Open for OAMES Fall Medicaid Seminar!
Registration is now open for OAMES Fall Medicaid Training Seminar on September 22 at Quest Business Center in Columbus. These bi-annual meetings are an education tradition for OAMES members with the support and cooperation of the Ohio Department of Medicaid and the Ohio Association of Health Plans. They offer the only source for Ohio Medicaid HME-specific training and direct interaction with Medicaid staff and the Medicaid managed care plans.
The fall seminar will feature an expanded agenda covering industry news, HME billing and A/R training, Medicaid fee-for-service and managed care updates and the latest from CGS, the new Jurisdiction B DME MAC:
- OAMES update by executive director Kam Yuricich including association activities, state and national news;
- Medicaid fee-for-service (FFS) sessions on policy and prior authorization issues including an update on the five-year rule review on over two dozen DME policies, CMN changes, public hearing process and rule effective dates;
- Managed care presentations with all traditional and MyCare Ohio plans including a panel discussion, breakout sessions and private meetings for specific plan-to-provider trouble-shooting that require one-on-one resolution;
- Billing and revenue management session by Kit Shellhouse, Vice President of Operations for ECS Billing & Consulting North;
- Jurisdiction B DME MAC Community Coach Nina Gregory will provide the latest from the new contractor CGS including the CMS implementation of new MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication) and RIDP (Remote Identity Proofing) security protocols and field questions and issues about the conversion.
Register now! For secure online processing, SIGN UP TODAY! or click here to download the registration flyer and fax in your form. The early-bird registration fees for members are $149 first registrant, $129 second registrant and $89 for the third registrant. Non-members may attend at $199/person. After Sept. 16, registration rates increase by $20 per person.
If you have any registration questions, contact Heidi Moss at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-876-2424. If you have issues or questions you’d like covered by any of the speakers, please email Kam Yuricich at email@example.com by Sept. 12.